Divorce And Family Law Services For The Twin Cities Metro Area
Divorce and family law matters are often the most trying times in a person's life. Facing the uncertainty of how you will survive emotionally, financially and as a parent can take a long-lasting toll on all parties, particularly when children are involved.
At Dove Fretland, PLLP, we offer experienced, compassionate and responsible legal counsel for individuals in need of vigorous and effective legal counsel in all matters related to divorce, custody and Minnesota family law.
From our offices in St. Louis Park, our attorneys represent clients throughout the Twin Cities seven-county metro area. Call us at 952-479-4376 to arrange an initial consultation with one of our experienced Minneapolis divorce and family law lawyers. You may also use our convenient email contact form to describe your circumstances. We will reply as quickly as possible to arrange an initial case evaluation. We cannot give legal advice over the telephone.
Lean On Our Experience And Professional Credentials To Guide You Through
Under the direction of our three senior partners — each with 30 to 50 years of legal experience — our entire team of licensed attorneys works to ensure that every client receives the full benefit of our combined experience, knowledge and creativity. Senior partner Paul Dove has been listed in Who's Who in America. Senior partners Laura Fretland and Jane Van Valkenburg have each received recognition as Minnesota Super Lawyers in Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine. In addition, a number of our attorneys have received Martindale-Hubbell's highest AV Preeminent* peer review rating.
Backed by a professional office staff that takes pride in offering the highest levels of client service, we have earned a reputation for excellence and commitment to meeting our clients' needs.
We focus our practice on divorce and family law issues that matter most to our clients, including:
- Divorce: Whether you are seeking a collaborative divorce to dissolve your marriage amicably, or will face contentious and complex issues regarding children and property, you can rely on us for aggressive and effective protection of your rights. To learn more about Minnesota divorce, please visit our Family Law Resources page.
- Children and divorce: Divorce and custody matters can often be difficult on children. We work hard to make sure your parenting rights are protected, while ensuring your child's best interests are always the first priority.
- Other family law matters: We can also help you with family law matters such as prenuptial agreements, custody and child support modifications, and stepparent adoptions.
- Estate planning: To meet the changing asset protection needs of your family, we offer a full range of estate planning and probate services. Whether you need your financial planning documents changed because of divorce, or are looking for opportunities to protect your estate for your children, stepchildren and grandchildren, we will help you find the right options.
Additional Legal Services
Attorney Paul Dove offers more than 50 years of experience in other areas of transactional law and litigation, including:
- Real estate: Whether you are purchasing or selling a home or commercial property, let us help you make sure you understand the documents you are signing.
- Business law: We can help you set up a business to give you the best opportunity for success. We also provide services for business succession planning, contracts and documentation services and commercial litigation.
Call us at 952-479-4376 or contact our offices by email to arrange an initial consultation. Our office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays and we can make evening and weekend appointments by special arrangement. We offer ample free parking at our office building in St. Louis Park.
Our firm is recognized for integrity, including ethical representation, competitive hourly rate options and responsible billing policies. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover for your convenience.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.